How Do I Get Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor

Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor
Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor Review

Product CodeB0009KNAAS
Product Rating
Price$568.99
Where To BuySee More Details
Customer ReviewSee More Reviews

SPECIAL PRICE
* Special discount only for limited time

Product Details

• Amazon Sales Rank: #188106 in Home Improvement
  • Color: portable
  • Brand: Campbell Hausfeld
  • Model: VT6290
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 30.50" h x
    21.00" w x
    37.00" l,
    148.00 pounds

Features

• Heavy duty CAST IRON oil lubricated twin cylinder pump
  • Powers a variety of air tools for the serious do it yourselfer or contractor
  • Product life of up to 5000 hours based on b-10 bearing rating
  • Quietest operation
  • Durable and safe ASME code tank
  • Heavy duty CAST IRON oil lubricated twin cylinder pump
  • Powers a variety of air tools for the serious do it yourselfer or contractor
  • Product life of up to 5000 hours based on b-10 bearing rating
  • Quietest operation
  • Durable and safe ASME code tank

Product Description

VT6290 Features: -Heavy duty cast iron, oil lubricated, twin cylinder pump.-Quietest operation.-PSI: 5.5 CFM at 90 PSI.-Maximum pressure: 135 PSI.-Tank size: 20 gallon. Specifications: -High horsepower motor capable of running on 120 / 240 volts.-Voltage: 120 volts.-Engine: 2 HP. Dimensions: -Weight: 172 lbs..-Dimensions: 30.5'' H X 21'' W X 37'' D. Warranty: -Warranty: 3 years limited.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

28 of 28 people found the following review helpful.
3Might work if received undamaged.......and with oil...and a few fixes
By M. Ward
I too had a shipping problem though with another carrier (ABF). The shipping box is flimsy and cannot adequately support nor protect the compressor and parts. Mine arrived with a broken regulator, pressure gauge and air-filter assembly all of which apparently snapped off during shipment with no visible exterior box damage.As the other reviewer also mentioned the compressor does NOT come with oil so be sure to have SAE30 air-compressor oil ready when it arrives. The manual does indicate the usage of Mobil 1 synthetic 10W-30 too. Also, you will need to provide your choice of air outlet connector.If it wasn't for the bad shipment packaging I'd say initially that the compressor is a good buy but if Campbell Hausfeld has so little regard to protecting their product in shipment to you I question the integrity of the machine itself. The better products all seem to have better packaging and this one ranks poorly and for that I give it 3 stars tops.UPDATE 7/15: I am updating this review a full day after receiving and can add more to the trials and tribulations of purchasing a C-H compressor.I was able to replace the broken regulator and gauge with a Home Depot Husky replacment for $17.99. The oil was another $3 (buy two pints as you need to replace the oil after 1 hour use). A 1/4" quick connect female added $4 as well. The air filter assembly is currently taped but working until I can get a replacment.After replacing the parts and turning on to run for the 10 minute break-in period I was plagued with mutliple leaks. One leak occurred in the main pipeline to tank (seal was improperly installed), another in the undamaged tank pressure gauge (somone missed adding teflon tape) and the third in the pressure tubing to the cutoff switch (not tightened). All in all if you include travel time to Home Depot nearly 2-1/2 hours were spent just getting the compressor to work only to discover that there is a leak at weld where the pump mount attaches to the tank.On the plus side is the quietness and the nicely powered 120/240v motor. Do watch r gauge of wire (use 12ga min.) if using an extension cable as this compressor does draw a load when starting.IMHO I wouldn't order a product like this if you need it for an immediate job as it will take to either repair yourself or to return and await a replacement. I have not heard back from Amazon Customer Service as yet and I am still pondering exchanging or flat out returning the item while waiting for Amazon to consider what avenue of resolution to pursue. I needed this compressor to replace my dead one and ordered it to coincide with my time at home as I could not expect my wife to unload it. I replaced the parts so that I could at least have use during the upcoming week off.To Amazon: it is just as important for you to insure that your customer will receive a product undamaged and to that end I lay partial blame on you for not checking product quality and packaging. It is now my decision that I will be returning this item.

18 of 19 people found the following review helpful.
4VT6290 and FedEx
By Jorge N. Amely-velez
The manufacturer (25%) and FedEx (75%) are at fault for all the damage the unit received in transit. The box is too weak for such a heavy item. The box was busted on one side causing some of the content to spill outside (a tire and air filter). On top of that, FedEx delivered the box upside down, causing the discharge tube to bend, the air filter to separate from the pump, a busted pressure gauge and a bent handle bar. The FedEx people did not bother to collect a signature because they knew that anyone at home would have refused delivery of the unit in such a poor condition. So they just dropped (upside down) it and ran away.The kind people at Campbell Hausfeld will send me all the damaged parts at no cost to fix it. I decided to get it fixed rather than return it because the box is not suitable for return shippping anymore and I am going on vacation in a week.So I filled the ugly duckling with oil, did the 30 minute pump break in, and it worked very well. The tank takes around 4 minutes to fill up to 135 pounds of pressure. No breakers were tripped.The compressor DOES NOT include oil. It takes 12 ounces of Mobil 1 10W-30 Synthetic oil. You need to get your own couplers and fittings. The air filter supplied causes the compressor to be kind of noisy. When I removed the filter, the noise level drops a few dbs. A motor start-up capacitor rattles inside a round enclosure attached to the motor itself. I wrapped it in insulating foam tape and the noise went away.Except for the awful FedEx delivery, I am happy with the compressor. The people at Amazon really go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Free delivery, free air hose, no tax, and 10% off. Can't beat that.Disclaimer: I do own Amazon.com stock

11 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
1Poorly packaged
By M. Hartke
The product would have been fine but I received the compressor upside down. I believe the flimsy box it was packaged in was the main problem. Also the product is to heavy for normal delivery and it just gets thrown around by ups. I had to return my item because the gages were all broken. The motor mount was bent down, cooling fins on the head were broke and it was all beat up. I returned it and bought a quincy.

See all 9 customer reviews...

Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details

Related Seller :

Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal ...
Power up pneumatic nailers, impact wrenches, ratchets and more with this beefy air compressor from Campbell Hausfeld. Wired for easy hookup to standard household ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ...
... Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor ...

20 Gallon Air Compressor Campbell Hausfeld (iron Force Series ...
20 Gallon Air Compressor Campbell Hausfeld ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air ... 20 Gal. Horizontal Portable Air Compressor ...

Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 Air Compressor (045564104818) - Product ...
Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor. VT6290 Features: -Heavy duty cast iron, oil lubricated, twin cylinder pump.-Quietest ...

Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20-Gallon Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air ...
Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20-Gallon Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor - vt6290 - 8 Sellers Found - Lowest Price: $455.99

Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 Air Compressor (045564104818) - Reviews ...
Save time and find great deals on Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 Air Compressor ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor

Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 5 to 10 HP - Air Compressor
The Air compressor, 5 hp, 20 gallon, horizontal VT6290 in the Air ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 - Air compressor 5 hp 20 ... Twin cylinder oil lubricated cast ...

Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20-Gallon Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air ...
Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20-Gallon Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor - vt6290 - 8 Sellers Found - $455.99 - - Details & Specs at NexTag

VT6290 Campbell Hausfeld 2-HP 20-Gallon (Belt Drive) Dual-Voltage ...
Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 - 2-HP 20-Gallon ... Dual-Voltage Cast-Iron Air Compressor Your Online Campbell Hausfeld Gas and ... 20 Gallons: Tank Orientation: Horizontal:

VT6290 Campbell Hausfeld 2HP 20-Gallon Portable Air Compressor
VT6290 Campbell Hausfeld 2HP 20-Gallon ... · This Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 Air Compressor is specifically ... · 19 gallon ASME code ...

Related searchs for Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor

VT6290 Campbell Hausfeld 2HP 20-Gallon ... · This Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 Air Compressor is specifically ... · 19 gallon ASME code ...,Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 - 2-HP 20-Gallon ... Dual-Voltage Cast-Iron Air Compressor Your Online Campbell Hausfeld Gas and ... 20 Gallons: Tank Orientation: Horizontal:,Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20-Gallon Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor - vt6290 - 8 Sellers Found - $455.99 - - Details & Specs at NexTag,The Air compressor, 5 hp, 20 gallon, horizontal VT6290 in the Air ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 - Air compressor 5 hp 20 ... Twin cylinder oil lubricated cast ...,Save time and find great deals on Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 Air Compressor ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor,Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20-Gallon Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor - vt6290 - 8 Sellers Found - Lowest Price: $455.99,Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor. VT6290 Features: -Heavy duty cast iron, oil lubricated, twin cylinder pump.-Quietest ...,20 Gallon Air Compressor Campbell Hausfeld ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air ... 20 Gal. Horizontal Portable Air Compressor ...,... Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6290 20 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated Horizontal Air Compressor ...,Power up pneumatic nailers, impact wrenches, ratchets and more with this beefy air compressor from Campbell Hausfeld. Wired for easy hookup to standard household ...

Friday, February 8, 2013

Post a Comment

Portable Electric Air Compressor. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive