Deals For Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor

Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor
Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor Review

Product CodeB0009KNAA8
Product Rating
Price$575.00
Where To BuySee More Details
Customer ReviewSee More Reviews

HOT OFFERS
* Special discount only for limited time

Product Details

• Amazon Sales Rank: #121866 in Home Improvement
  • Color: stationary
  • Brand: Campbell Hausfeld
  • Model: VT6275
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 71.00" h x
    30.00" w x
    27.50" l,
    353.00 pounds

Features

• Heavy duty CAST IRON oil lubricated twin cylinder pump
  • High air flow to power a wide variety of air tools
  • Product life of up to 5000 hours based on b-10 bearing rating
  • Quietest operation
  • Durable and safe 60 gallon ASME code tank for greater air storage
  • Heavy duty CAST IRON oil lubricated twin cylinder pump
  • High air flow to power a wide variety of air tools
  • Product life of up to 5000 hours based on b-10 bearing rating
  • Quietest operation
  • Durable and safe 60 gallon ASME code tank for greater air storage

Product Description

Whether you need to inflate tires, put up crown molding or spray paint your car, air compressors help make your home and auto jobs faster and easier. This 60-Gallon Cast Iron Compressor features a belt driven 3.2 HP 220V single phase motor, pressure switch, pressure gauge and relief valve.• Heavy duty CAST IRON oil lubricated twin cylinder pump • High air flow to power a wide variety of air tools • Product life of up to 5000 hours based on b-10 bearing rating • Quiet operation • Durable and safe 60 gallon ASME code tank for greater air storage Oil-lubricated • Delivers 11.8/10.3 CFM at 40/90 PSI • 66" tall • Weighs 265 lbs • 3 Year Warranty • Made in USA. Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing power tools, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

33 of 33 people found the following review helpful.
4Good purchase and delivery
By Fred R
I just received my unit several days ago. It was purchased to replace an aging Sears 2 HP compressor, which had mysteriously turned itself on during the night (even though the switch was Off!) and kept running, overheating and filling my home with oily smoke.The purchase and delivery experience was great. I got the free shipping, and was expecting this would take 2-3 weeks on the slow train. I was surprised to get a call from the freight company two days after I ordered it, asking when I wanted it delivered. It arrived in perfect condition.True to market hype, the 6.5 HP rating advertised is actually an overstatement. The label on the unit says it is a 3.2 HP, and that makes sense given the current draw. A true 6.5 HP unit would require a 30-50A circuit, like my Delta 5HP Unisaw. But this unit meets my needs at a good price.Campbell Hausfeld makes this identical unit for a lot of other manufacturers... you'll notice different paint colors, but it's the same unit. Surprisingly, some other manufacturers charge more... as far as I can tell only the paint color and brand sticker is different. Buy this one and save yourself some money.A downside over some of the cheaper units is that you'll need to provide your own electrical cord, air regulator and plumbing from the tank. I purchased Campbell Hausfeld's vertical compressor mount kit direct from their website for about $11. It comes with rubber and metal plates, as well as lag screws and lag shields to safely mount the unit to the floor. I've also purchased a flexible pipe to make the connection from the compressor tank (after a ball shutoff valve) to the rest of the plumbing in my system.The cast iron compressor pump is definitely quieter than my old aluminum one was. The unit operates very smoothly and relatively quietly for a compressor, but it's still noisy.I'll submit an update after I've used the unit for a while, but so far, so good.

15 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
4Good unit once you get past installation woes
By Steve Cvetetic
Just purchased this unit at Lowes for $[...] which I think is a great price. I replaced a 15 year old wheel barrow type CH with the same horsepower and CFM rating but only a 30 gallon tank. I need this capacity because I use lots of continuous duty tools like grinders, sanders and air chisels which require high CFM ratings. If your work involves intermittant use tools like nailers, air ratchets, inflators, etc you don't need this much compressor. One of the big reasons I chose this model is that it has a true cast iron pump body. Many others at this price range use aluminum with iron inserts which won't provide the same longevity. This baby will last!Other things I like about it are: smooth, quiet operation, well placed readable pressure guage, large 3/4" air outlet, handy sight window for oil level, smaller belt cage and easily accessable drain cock. So why didn't I give it 5 stars? Here are the flaws:As usual with products made in Asia, the owners manual is almost worthless. Vague installation instructions and print errors in 4 languages - how handy. The book recommends vibration isolators and provides a part number but the number is bogus. No one at Lowes or CH could find the part. I bought some at Graingers that were perfect for $9 each. (BTW, if you want to experience customer service done right, call Grainger's help line. 24-hour operation with true engineers on stand-by to answer questions and do research.) There's a big sticker on the unit with a CH web site and 800 number to call but of course, the web site didn't offer any meaningful information and I got a recording on the phone.The unit is extremely top heavy which makes it very hard to mark holes for drilling the lead sinkers needed to install it. A bolt pattern in the manual would have been very helpful. The manual recommends that you run the unit with open lines for 30 minutes to break it in and then change the oil. Of course it doesn't come with any extra oil and the crankcase may or may not be full when you buy it. The hole for the oil drain screw is flush with the pump body so the oil runs all over the place when you drain it. I tried to add a nipple to extend the clearance so I could catch the draining oil but the threads are metric and I can't find pipe to fit. The manual offers an "EZ Drain" device at an extra price??? Once you have the unit plumbed in, check all the connections for leaks with soapy water, including the factory connections for the regulator manifold and pressure gauge. Mine had minor leaks in both.1 last remark...another reviewer said he left the unit on the pallet when he installed it. If you do this, it's a little difficult to use the tank drain plug (draining daily is a must if you want it to last). Putting the unit on the Grainger isolators gives me plenty of room under the unit to reach the drain and place a drain pan. So the bottom line is this...this is a solid unit that operates quietly, has plenty of power and will last 20 years if properly maintained. Once you get past the intsallation woes, you'll be quite pleased.

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
5CH VT6275
By Craig T. Rose
I am very pleased with this unit, it is just what I was looking for, powerful and much quiter than I expected it to be. The only downfall is that you need to wire the unit yourself, although if you are handy with electric it is fairly easy to install. The "free" shipping from Amazon is an excellent bargin. I highly recommend this unit.

See all 13 customer reviews...

Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details

Related Seller :

Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled ...
Whether you need to inflate tires, put up crown molding or spray paint you car, air compressors help make your home and auto jobs faster and easier. Whether you need ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2 ...
I purchased Campbell Hausfeld's vertical compressor mount kit direct from their ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical ...

TodaySale.info: Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60 ...
Cheap Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor ... VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical ...

Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled ...
Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical ... I purchased Campbell Hausfeld's vertical compressor mount kit direct from their ...

Campbell Hausfeld compressor - Sawmill Creek Woodworkers Community
Does anyone have this compressor? Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor looks to be a pretty good price @ Amazon.

DueJob.Com
Almost all customer feedback convey to how the Hot Knife Foam Cutter w/ 4 1/2" Blade & Flat Wire Adapter tend to be excellent product. This ...

Air Tools: Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 EX8401 EX8200, Dewalt D55152 ...
Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2 Horsepower 60 Gallon Oiled ... Maxus EX8200 15 Amp 2 Horsepower 26 Gallon Oiled Wheeled Vertical Compressor (Campbell Hausfeld)

Campbell Hausfeld FP209499 3-Gallon Air Compressor | Tool Reviews
Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor.

Best Air Compressor for Impact Wrench
Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor .

Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 3.2 HP 60 Gallon Oil-Lube Stationary ...
Campbell Hausfeld-VT6275 3.2 HP 60 Gallon ... 60-Gallon VT Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor ... VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled ...

Related searchs for Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor

Campbell Hausfeld-VT6275 3.2 HP 60 Gallon ... 60-Gallon VT Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor ... VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled ...,Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor .,Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor.,Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2 Horsepower 60 Gallon Oiled ... Maxus EX8200 15 Amp 2 Horsepower 26 Gallon Oiled Wheeled Vertical Compressor (Campbell Hausfeld),Almost all customer feedback convey to how the Hot Knife Foam Cutter w/ 4 1/2" Blade & Flat Wire Adapter tend to be excellent product. This ...,Does anyone have this compressor? Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor looks to be a pretty good price @ Amazon.,Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical ... I purchased Campbell Hausfeld's vertical compressor mount kit direct from their ...,Cheap Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor ... VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical ...,I purchased Campbell Hausfeld's vertical compressor mount kit direct from their ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical ...,Whether you need to inflate tires, put up crown molding or spray paint you car, air compressors help make your home and auto jobs faster and easier. Whether you need ...

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Post a Comment

Portable Electric Air Compressor. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive