Bargain Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor

Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor
Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor Review

Product CodeB00081AKME
Product Rating
Price$621.00
Where To BuySee More Details
Customer ReviewSee More Reviews

HOT PRODUCT TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time

Product Details

• Amazon Sales Rank: #30507 in Home Improvement
  • Color: portable
  • Brand: Campbell Hausfeld
  • Model: VT6271
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 31.00" h x
    21.00" w x
    46.00" l,
    182.00 pounds

Features

• Heavy duty CAST IRON oil lubricated twin cylinder pump
  • Powers a variety of air tools for the serious do it yourselfer or contractor
  • Product life of up to 5000 hours based on b-10 bearing rating
  • High horsepower motor capable of running on 240 volts
  • Durable and safe ASME code tank for greater air storage, 3 year warranty
  • Heavy duty CAST IRON oil lubricated twin cylinder pump
  • Powers a variety of air tools for the serious do it yourselfer or contractor
  • Product life of up to 5000 hours based on b-10 bearing rating
  • High horsepower motor capable of running on 240 volts
  • Durable and safe ASME code tank for greater air storage, 3 year warranty

Product Description

Expect up to 5000 hours of extended life from this rugged cast iron twin-cylinder pump. U.S.A. Pump: Cast iron cylinder sleeve, oil-lubricated, CFM at 40 PSI: 11.8, Volts: 240, Tank Type: Horizontal, Drive: Belt, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 46 x 21 x 31, Max. PSI: 135, Amps: 20, Air Tank Size (gal.): 26, CFM at 90 PSI: 10.3, Portable or Stationary: Portable, Motor Phase(s): Single, Pump Life (hrs.): 5,000, HP: 3.2

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

15 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
3Not impressed at all
By W. Anger
I received this unit last week and am in the process of disassembling it, moving it into the garage attic as my floor space is limited. The ONLY reason I purchased this unit was the compact size and the fact it was $300 less than in Ingersoll Rand 3HP wheelbarrow compressor. I purchased this unit site unseen as it is hard to find this config in the local big box stores.The compressor is relocated but not running yet but my first impressions are memorable.1) The pressure switch on this unit is CHEAP, CHEAP plastic. Also, the phillips screw that holds down the cover to the pressure switch was thoroughly gauged by the hacks at CHPower before the unit shipped from their factory. I'll probably end up making a flat head screw out of it by taking the hacksaw to the head after it strips out completely as it seems to be cheap white metal.2) The main pressure outlet on this unit is 1/4", not 3/8" on this "10+" cfm @90 psi machine ! Without doing the math to see what kind of velocity is screaming thru that 1/4" heavy hex fitting they have screwed into the pressure port of the vessel, let's just agree it should be at least 3/8" compared to other compressors of this size I've seen. Most likely, I'll end up replacing the main pressure tap port on the pressure vessel with something larger. It appears to be a screw-in hex fitting, but I'll just use it as-is for the time being.Again, not impressed with the unit is CHEAP and POORLY engineered. Would I purchase this unit again, NO if money was no object. Was I expecting for more. DEFINITELY.

11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
3This has been a difficult experience, but I got through it.
By Clarence Totzke
This appears to be a nice compressor for a homeowner. The specifications are superior to anything you can buy from a brick-and-mortar store. Unfortunately, my experience was less than pleasant.I ordered the compressor on August 10. It was delivered by an 18-wheeler (freight) on August 19 even though I was promised it would be delivered by a delivery truck. I had to meet the 18-wheeler at the local Airport in a borrowed truck to take delivery. That wasn't too hard though, I can get through this.The shipping container the compressor came in was basically a cardboard box (this thing weighs 200 pounds) which offered no protection whatsoever. The large plastic belt guard was broken. I assume every one of these compressors arrives damaged like this. I called Amazon and they gave me a refund to cover the cost of repairs. Excellent customer service. The belt guard could be ordered on-line and it was held on with only a few screws. That wasn't too hard. I can do this.A further inspection of the compressor revealed that one of the two bolt holes that attach the air-cleaner to the pump had no threads. That was easy enough to fix. Just tap the hole. That wasn't too hard. I can do this.After using this compressor for a couple of days, I noticed that the tank was slowly losing pressure. I discovered a pinhole leak in one of the tanks welds. That's too hard. I can't fix that. I called Campbell Hausfeld for help. They gave me the name of a repair facility located about thirty miles away through the mountains of North Carolina and Georgia. I took the compressor to them on August 24. The round trip takes two hours along winding mountain roads. When I called them on September 7 to find out what was taking so long, I was told they had ordered the wrong size tank and they had to reorder the tank. On September 13, I was told the compressor was ready to pick up but that they couldn't test their repairs because they didn't have the correct 240 volt plug to run the compressor. I picked it up anyway. When I got it home, I went to test it and noticed that the motor pulley and the pump pulley were grossly misaligned. If they had tried to run the compressor, they would have torn up the belt. I ran the compressor after the pulleys were aligned and discovered two massive leaks at two different fittings. Much worse than the original problem. I called the repair shop and asked them to come to my house to repair the compressor since they gambled by not testing their repairs and lost. I wasn't going to trek though the mountains again for an hour (twice) with a 200 pound compressor rattling around in the back of my SUV. Obviously he refused so I fixed the leaks myself. (First I called Campbell Hausfeld for guidance before attempting the repairs. They were very helpful. They even sent me a free gift when they found out the problems I was having.) One of the leaks was caused by the installation of the incorrect fitting. Apparently the repair shop had destroyed one of the production fittings and replaced it with a similar fitting that would never seal. It wasn't long enough.Anyway, NOW I think I have a nice compressor.

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
1AWFUL
By rezero101
AWFUL! Campbell Hausefield is a piece of junk. If you want a compressor that is not designed to break in little more than a year go with an Ingersal Rand. I bought a brand new C.H. and 2 months in the set screw for the pulley fell out and rattled around then got lost. The pulley is not close to being true. It is lop-sided and wobbles badly. 8 months after the purchase the compressor slows down to almost nothing after 60 psi. They will not sell me a replacement start or run capacitor only a $200 motor. Found capacitors for it somewhere else but still have problem. Also changed the check vavle and nothing is better. Customer support is awful. can not even tighten the screws at factory, can't make a true pulley, can not say one good thing about it. If you are going to use it 2 or 3 times a year it might last for 3-5 years. maybe. absolute junk IMO!

See all 11 customer reviews...

Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details

Related Seller :

Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V ...
Whether you need to inflate tires, put up crown molding or spray paint you car, air compressors help make your home and auto jobs faster and easier. Expect up to 5000 ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ...
... Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor ...

Sanborn Air Compressor: Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME ...
Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor Review

Campbell Hausfeld 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal ...
Campbell Hausfeld 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor VT6271

Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 Air Compressor (045564103996) - Reviews ...
Save time and find great deals on Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 Air Compressor ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor :

Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 Air Compressor (045564103996) - Product ...
Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 Air Compressor (045564103996) ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor.

Campbell Hausfeld 26 Gallon Wheeled Horizontal Air Compressor ...
Campbell Hausfeld 26 Gallon Wheeled Horizontal Air ... Campbell Hausfeld 3 HP 26 Gallon Oil-Lube ... 26-Gallon Horizontal Oil-Lubricated Air Compressor - VT6271;

Kobalt 26 Gallon Air Compressor - FindersCheapers.com
Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6233 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 120V Horizontal Air Compressor ...

Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor - 3.2 HP, Oil Lubricated Pump ...
Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil ... ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor. ... Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V ...

VT6271 Campbell Hausfeld 3.2-HP 26-Gallon (Belt-Drive) Cast-Iron ...
Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 - 3.2-HP 26-Gallon ... 26 Gallon Tank Horizontal tank for stability, ... I love using my Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor to do the job ...

Related searchs for Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor

Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 - 3.2-HP 26-Gallon ... 26 Gallon Tank Horizontal tank for stability, ... I love using my Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor to do the job ...,Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil ... ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor. ... Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V ...,Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6233 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 120V Horizontal Air Compressor ...,Campbell Hausfeld 26 Gallon Wheeled Horizontal Air ... Campbell Hausfeld 3 HP 26 Gallon Oil-Lube ... 26-Gallon Horizontal Oil-Lubricated Air Compressor - VT6271;,Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 Air Compressor (045564103996) ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor.,Save time and find great deals on Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 Air Compressor ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor :,Campbell Hausfeld 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor VT6271,Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor Review,... Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V ... Campbell Hausfeld VT6271 26 Gallon ASME Oil-Lubricated 240V Horizontal Air Compressor ...,Whether you need to inflate tires, put up crown molding or spray paint you car, air compressors help make your home and auto jobs faster and easier. Expect up to 5000 ...

Friday, November 23, 2012

Post a Comment

Portable Electric Air Compressor. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive